FAQs

What is 925 sterling silver?

925 sterling silver consists of 92.5% genuine silver. The other 7.5% will be alloy to help prevent tarnishing. Typically copper is used, although zinc, platinum or geranium are also common.

What is gold vermeil?

Vermeil is jewellery created in silver and plated with gold or rose gold.

What is gold plated?

Gold plated jewellery is made of a base metal such as brass or steel then covered with a thin layer of gold. Gold plated jewellery can be a more affordable option and is great for fun pieces rather than long term keepsakes.

What are the shipping charges?

Orders over $85 ship for FREE.

Shipping is $6 flat rate for postage Australia wide with Express Post for $10.35.
Dew & Rose ships to select international countries for $25 with Australia Post.

What materials do you use?

Dew & Rose jewellery is made from either sterling silver, gold vermeil or gold plated brass. Please read the item description to see what each item is made from. The stones used are usually glass Czech or Swarovski crystals. Although natural or 'real' gemstones are beautiful, the way they are mined and manufactured is not. Find out more here http://www.jewelrylaboralert.com/media-gallery/

Many styles are limited edition as they feature rare, vintage glass crystals (Swarovski and Czech) that are no longer in production. However, we do stock a regular supply of our most popular styles that can be ordered in multiples for wedding parties and bridesmaid gifts.

Gift wrapping and packaging

All Dew & Rose items arrive packaged in a Dew & Rose recycled cardboard gift box with an environmentally friendly, ethically sourced 100% cotton bag containing a little inspiring gift that symbolises our social purpose of educating girls.

How is Dew & Rose 'socially driven'?

Dew & Rose aims to live up to its social purpose in a number of ways. First of all, we are a business supporter of One Girl, a charity that funds girls' education. As well as financial contributions, we try to promote One Girl in our advertising, as well as ensuring our branding is positive and empowering for girls.

We also try to avoid using natural crystals in our jewellery. Although natural stones are gorgeous, it is hard to find affordable supplies that have not used child labour or harmful mining practices in its supply chain. That is why most Dew & Rose pieces use Swarovski or other glass crystals which you'll find are often just as pretty!

Necklace lengths and sizing details

Necklace chains for women typically range from 10 to 48 inches and anywhere in between. Most Dew & Rose necklaces are 18 inches which sits on the collarbone.

Sending as a gift?

Let us know and we'll gladly include a little gift tag and message for you. If you are sending a gift to family or friends in Australia we can post direct to their address at a flat rate of $6!